Diamond are currently working with a number of top tier companies who have a number of exciting commercial projects that require an experienced Mechanical Site Supervisor in Waterloo, London.
Job reference number: J26695
* You will be looking after the mechanical side of commercial new builds in London.
* Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm with an early 4pm finish on a Friday.
* Responsible for the sub-contractors working on site and signing off works.
* Delegation of tasks to sub-contractors.
* Ensure suitable materials, plant and labour are available to carry out the works.
* Ensure weekly tasks have been completed and reports produced.
* Assist with works where needed.
* Pervious managerial and/or supervisory experience.
* Good working knowledge & experience of mechanical pipework, screwed, fabricated & welding operations..
* Must have SSSTS and relevant CSCS card.
* Must provide 2 up to date references of previous work completed.
* A first aid course is desirable but not essential.
* Good verbal communication and written english skills, highly analytical and creative.
* Able to work under pressure and make decisions when needed.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV via this Website. For further information please contact our office.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com